Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day Water Park

We turned the backyard into a mini water park Father's Day afternoon for Kate, Scarlett, and Matthew, complete with a slip and slide, sprinklers, pool, and sprinkler hopscotch.  Grandma, Granddaddy, Uncle Dan, Aunt Jennifer, and cousin Scarlett came for lunch and water play.  Kate loved the slip and slide.  After getting some coaching from her Dad,  she would take a running start and catapult herself down.  I have great video footage; hopefully I can get Jeff to make a clip of it for me to post on the blog soon.  Kate had so much fun and was so tired, that she literally fell asleep at the kitchen table before I could get her dinner in front of her-that has never happened.  She almost hit her head on the table, but I got to her before she did!

No comments: