Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Flythe Family


As I mentioned earlier, I got a phone call from Indonesia Sunday morning. As most of you know, my friend since 4th grade, college roommate, and BFF, Heather, is there with her husband, Tripp, and two adorable children, Drew and Ella. They are missionaries with Mission Aviation Field (MAF) and left to serve in Indonesia in August. Right now they are in language school, adjusting to the culture, and are doing great. I so miss my friend, but admire their passion and commitment to serving God. Please pray for them. You can keep up with their adventures through the www.trippandheather.blogspot.com or just click on the link to the right. Thanks for calling Heather! It was wonderful to talk to you my sweet friend. Keep practicing you language skills.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Maria,
It was so good to talk to you, too. We shouldn't go so long in between chats! Kate looks absolutely adorable in her UNC cheerleader
outfit. Oh, how I miss the fall weather.
love you,
Heather