Monday, November 03, 2008

Act I: Happy Halloween (In Three Acts)


I have so many pictures from the weekend that our Halloween story will be shown in three blog installments! Our little Butterfly was so cute and so into the spirit of getting candy. Pumpkin carving was a success-good job Daddy! Kate refused to let her pumpkin be carved, but she enjoyed playing with it while Dad did all the work.


Getting dressed was an adventure, the only way Kate would calmly get her costume on is if I continually told her that we were going to Jack's house (our neighbor's little boy who I think Kate has a bit of a crush on). The antenna that I so carefully made for her the night before did not stay on her head long, but that's okay. It was a fun mommy moment.

We are ready to go!

2 comments:

Stephen and Kelly said...

What a cutie! So glad to see more pictures of sweet Kate...what a beautiful butterfly she made!

Anonymous said...

Hi little, beautiful Butterfly! I love you!!! THIS