Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Champions

So again I've let almost another month pass by without an update, so now you will be flooded with a huge update all at once. We returned safely from California where we went to cheer Uncle David's team in the US Soccer Developmental Academy U-16 National Championships. There were eight teams in the final round and as my mother-in-law said, and I quote, "at times like these there are winners and there are losers and we are not the losers." In other words, Uncle David's team from Indiana won! We had a fun time and we are so proud. Here are some pictures taken after the game, which, by the way, was shown live on ESPNU with lots of interviews of David and a few shots of his family cheering him on.


1 comment:

Stephen and Kelly said...

Yea for the update! Love all the pics...Kate is turning into such a big girl! I think my favorite is the one of her and Scarlet sharing the beach chair...too cute!