Sunday, November 12, 2006

Carolina On My Mind

Jeff and I went to the UNC-CH and Georgia Tech game on Saturday with my parents. It was Carolina's homecoming and I love to visit my alma mater. Visiting Carolina always brings back great memories of times with great friends. Of course, Jeff and I had to go by the Old Well, where he proposed, and the site of our wedding reception, the Carolina Inn. The campus was beautiful with the fall colors and it was fun to watch all the little Carolina fans running around. It was baby Costa's first Carolina game-she had a great time! Unfortunately we lost, per usual this year, 7-0, but we still had fun.








Don't worry all my fellow tarheels-basketball season in on the way!

My parents also spent the weekend with us in Raleigh, so Dad could paint the nursery for us. We had fun visiting and Dad did a great job, so now we can get everything else together for our little girl-I'll post pictures as we go. It's hard to tell from the picture, the color is a light pink. Thanks Grandpa!

1 comment:

Lincolnahbe said...

go pack :)
glad to find your blog through Heather's. i added a link from ours to yours. keep in touch,
--Link