Wednesday, November 08, 2006

October Birthdays

October is a busy month for the Matthews Family with three birthdays-Maria's, Dad Matthews, and Grannie.



Jennifer had some great news to share at Grannie's celebration. She and Dan are expecting their first baby in June-June 12th is the due date! Our children will be about 5 months apart. I guess this was the first official "play date" for them!

Last, but not least, here is the latest belly picture for those of you who keep asking for belly shots-you know who you are! Sorry I look a little scary-I get as comfortable as possible, as quickly as possible after I get home from work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you!
Heather

Anonymous said...

I guess i should have written... your little sister--Heather in the previous comment...

Anonymous said...

Yey! I finally figured out how to post a comment. Hope you are feeling good. You look great. Look forward to seeing you on Dec 2. I will send you and invite for your scrap book! Love ya.
Here is my page:
http://www.myspace.com/may1504

Anonymous said...

Oh...How cute! I can't wait to see you over the holidays. Take care of you and baby too!
Love,
SJ