Sunday, September 26, 2010

Heather and Kyle's Wedding

We had a wonderful few days in Wilmington, NC celebrating my youngest sister's wedding!  My sister Jennifer and I were the matrons of honor and our girls Kate and Scarlett were the flower girls.  Talk about stress!  However, once we all arrived in Wilmington everything was fun, exciting, and wonderful.  Kate and Scarlett did great, both of them made it down the aisle and dropped their rose petals and then stood with Jennifer and I as Aunt Heather made her way down the aisle.  Everyone looked beautiful and Jeff was a great help the whole weekend.
Jennifer and I started the weekend off by hosting a bridal tea on the river walk for Heather and her bridal party.  The food was great and helped get everyone in the mood for a fabulous wedding weekend.
The rehearsal dinner was fun.  My cousin from Guatemala, Alejandro, came to visit for a few weeks.  It was wonderful to have him with us.  Here he is with Kate and Mom.
Our new brother, Kyle!
Getting ready for the big day.
Ready to Go!
We love Aunt Heather!
   
My Handsome Guys!
My Sweet Boy
More Cuteness!

No comments: