Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter spending quality time with family and watching the NCAA Final Four games.  We had a lot at stake in the games this year, with Uncle David coaching soccer at Butler University and Jeff being a long-time Duke fan.  For my part, I chose Butler as my team for the tournament as my beloved tarheels suffered through a terrible season and failed to make it.  I think I chose well, but I did not take sides in the final game.  Folks, I have seriously grown as a person if I didn't fiercely cheer against Duke for the sake of my husband!  Okay, back to the important part of this post-
Here is Kate enjoying the bunny cake Nana made by getting an early taste!
Nothing better than cake and ice cream!

Enjoying our first dip into Papa Tom and Nana's pool this spring.

Great Aunt Gina was visiting and here she is bonding with her "little man".
Getting ready to watch the games!
Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandaddy's House!



Can I eat this one, Mommy?

My Guys



Thanks for a wonderful afternoon!

No comments: