Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Kate Update

Since I've done a baby boy update, I thought I would update on my 3 year old.  Ironicly she's actually three years old, three weeks, and three days old today.  Kate had her 3 year check up last week and she was so good.  We had a very long wait, lots of sick kids :-( there to see the doctor, but Kate was very patient and good in the waiting room.  She did great with the nurse, named every picture put in front of her, did great on her eye test, and didn't start crying with the doctor until he was getting her shots ready.  Even then, she was very obedient, just holding my hands, staying still, looking at me with big crocodile tears rolling down her face (almost broke my heart), but she was a big, big toughie!  For those of you who like to know this kind of stuff-she is 37 inches tall and weighs 30 pounds, 50% in both height and weight.  In other words, just perfect!  Kate was excited to get TWO stickers from the doctor and then a strawberry milkshake from Chick-fil-a, while her mom had to have a chocolate one.  She is very excited about being a big sister, but is now starting to ask for a little sister...uh oh

No comments: