Sunday, February 07, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to our Sweet Kate!

It's Kate's birthday today.  For Jeff and I, it was the most amazing day and a miracle happening right in front of us.  We feel so humbled in the presence of God's goodness to have this little princess as a part of our family.  Happy Birthday to our sweet girl.  We can't believe you are already turning three.  You bring so much joy to everyone and we are blessed to have you as our daughter.  We pray that you continue to grow, learn, and play with carefree innocence and that this is the best year yet!

Here are a few snow pictures from a trip to the mountains over Christmas break.  Hopefully, I'll post more pics soon!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning and Happy Birthday Kate! The first thought in my mind this morning was about you! Three years ago, I was running into the hospital, holding pink bear under my arm and looking forward to seeing my first granddaughter....YOU! And YOU WERE JUST PERFECT!! Thank you God for giving us Kate!
Te Quiero Mucho, Grandma

Lesli said...

She looks so sweet. I am amazed that she (and Caleb) are already three...well, soon to be Caleb's birthday! Happy belated birthday Kate!