Sunday, February 03, 2008

We're Still Here!

Hello everyone! First, let me apologize for the almost two months of blogging neglect-can we say blog slacker? Christmas, visiting family and friends, a trip to Florida, a rampant stomach virus that affected everyone including grandparents, massive teething, the start of second semester, and jury duty have all conspired to keep us away from these digital diary entries. But finally here I am, at the computer, wondering how to update everything since Christmas. My sweet husband has offered to accomplish various household chores if I would finally update this website. Our little girl is almost a year old!!! So folks-let me warn you that I will be adding many, many pictures as seen in the posts below-so feel free to view them in installments. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yey! I cant wait for the pictures....jury duty? I just had to get out of mine for the 2nd time! "nursing a baby" was my excuse, so postponed until april! :)

Stephen and Kelly said...

So glad you're back! I was thinking of organizing a search party :)
Great pictures...I can't believe Kate is almost 1!!!

Anonymous said...

WE WANT KATE'S BIRTHDAY PICTURES!!!!! I HAVE BEEN CHECKING EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST WEEK! I HOPE EVERYONE IS FEELING BETTER.

MUCH LOVE.

UNCLE DAVE (BROTHER MAN)