Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


As you all know, Kate celebrated her birthday the first week of February, but it has turned into a month long celebration. Her Nana brought Kate balloons for her party and this one is still afloat. Everytime she is in her high chair, she points to it and wants me to sing "Happy Birthday" to her-she can't seem to get enough of that song! The cutest thing is that she, again thanks to her Nana, has learned to say "please" even though it sounds more like p...p...p...p... I can't resist giving her what she wants when she adds p...p...p to her request...I think this is setting a very bad precedent!

3 comments:

desaliento72 said...

Happy birthday kate!!!!Sorry I don't speake english so this is all!!!!
But with all my hart... kisses to kate... Karina ciao ciao

Anonymous said...

Dear Kate: We had such a great time at your bday party! You looked so beautiful and the pinata was so much fun. We look forward to celebrating many many more with you. We love you sooooo much!
Hope you are having fun with all your new toys.

Love, G&G

Anonymous said...

I had not seen the costa corner for a while so I had a lot to catch up on. Kate has grown so much! Wow! She is so adorable!

Thanks for keeping it up so your many friends and family can visit.

Pat