Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday Matthew


Matthew turned 4 months old today!  Jeff, Matthew, and I came home a couple of days early from the beach while Kate spent two more days with everyone.  Jeff left to work a soccer camp for the week on Friday, so Matthew and I have had a fun couple of days together.  We tried out his jump up swing and he loved it-I had to put a box under his feet because he is still about an inch above the ground-our ceiling in the living room is really high.  Four months also means eating from a spoon and the adventure of solid food begins! Matthew did not seem too happy about sitting in his high chair for the first time and I'm not sure that he was too impressed with his rice cereal. 
We sure did make a mess and I'm not sure how much he actually swallowed!  Matthew, sweetheart, if you can get the hang of this, I promise I'll give you something tastier than rice cereal.
Just in case you are wondering, yes, our couch is in the kitchen.  We are having our carpets cleaned this week, so Jeff moved most of the furniture out of our living room before he left on Friday.  It looks like I'm running a daycare center because all that is left in the room is a rocking chair and baby toys.  Here are more happy pictures!

No comments: