Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!

We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter remembering God's son and his sacrifice for us. I was overwhelmed in church last Sunday thinking about God sacrificing his child for me. How much He must love us to do that and how easily I can forget it or doubt it! What a gift we have been given to be saved by a just God! Jeff, Kate, and I hope and pray your hearts are filled with peace and joy always as we celebrate how Great our God is.



Here is Kate showing off her Easter outfit from Nonnie. It's so cute with its bunny rabbits and it's just the right shade of blue for March Madness time!!!



Kate is enjoying the NCAA tournament-she's been practicing her dunks and her cheering for all our teams-Go Tarheels! She even filled out her own bracket by following her heart and choosing her favorite teams-UNC, Butler, and Duke-to go far in the "Big Dance". This picture is actually a bit scary because she looks like me (Maria-as if you didn't know) yelling at the TV screen during a basketball game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this baby! That picture of her yelling at the TV is priceless! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I love this baby! That picture of her yelling at the TV is priceless! Love ya'll!