Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm a Tarheel born, I'm a Tarheel bred...



Kate and I shared a special moment on Wednesday when UNC officially opened up the 2007-2008 basketball season. Some of my earliest and fondest memories growing up are of my family gathered around the television set to watch Carolina basketball. Which usually also included all of us sitting on the floor, eating a pizza with plenty of cheering and yelling going on. For this season opener, Jeff was at soccer practice, so it was just Kate and I. How cute is she in her cheerleader outfit? Please notice for Jeff's sake that she also has a soccer rattle with her!



Sunday, when UNC crushed Iona (sorry Uncle Barry!), Kate wasn't quite done with dinner so we pulled her over to the TV, so we could watch the beginning of the game. We never let her watch TV, but we make an exception in these cases! Look how happy she is when we scored! Or maybe she's just excited about her teething cracker.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How cute!! She is adorable in her cheerleading uniform.
GO HEELS!!
Heather