Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Party Fun!



This past weekend Kate and I travelled to Concord, NC with Heather and her son Drew to attend Kate Burton's Cinderella themed 2nd birthday party. Heather and I were college roomates with Kate Elizabeth's mom, Kelly. There is Kate blowing out her candles on her Cinderella cake. It was so much fun and a little surreal to attend a party for our children! We have great news too. Another roomate of ours, Lisa, and her husband just adopted a little boy. He is a month older than Kate Costa. We can't wait to meet him and are so thankful that the adoption is complete! It was great to see you Kelly-I'm so glad you guys live closer! Here are a few pictures. It was a bit difficult to get the kids to all look up and smile at the same time-aren't they precious?


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness!! What a sweet picture to see all my old roomies with their kids sitting together! I am so stinkin jealous that I couldn't be there. But we can't wait to bring Will home so he can meet all Kate Costa, Kate Burton, and Drew! Thanks for the shout out to Will!
Love Lisa Dennis and Will

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture of Kate...looks like she has a little Sassy personality in there! I LOVE it!