Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Nonni!


Kate's Great Grandma Mary celebrated her 80th birthday September 16th. We flew to New York over the weekend to celebrate and attend a lovely party in her honor. Even though Nonni was the focus of the party, I think Kate was the belle of the ball! Everyone looked lovely and Kate was especially enamored with her fancy bracelet. She thought that banging her wrist on the table was the most fascinating thing ever! Kate finally went to sleep about 10 pm after entertaining everyone with her smiles. We hope you had a wonderful birthday Nonni! We were glad to celebrate with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

delighted to see the picture of the birthday party.enjoyed my visit to your house so much! thanks for listening to my reunion stories. kate is soooo adorable! i hope you can use the pj's. i had 2 operations over 6 months to fix me up and each time the pj's helped me slide out of bed till i could get up on my own.
love to all,

pat