Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Digital Age



As teachers, Jeff and I often discuss how technology has completely changed kids and the way we go about teaching them. In some ways it seems to make the job harder and other ways it makes the job easier. Kate is already enamored wih the computer. Anytime our laptops are out she wants to type and stare at the screen. It's the best way to get her to play on her tummy! I just have to be careful that my email is not up. I can't imagine what technology will be like when she's a teenager. I hope Jeff and I can keep up. An update on daycare-Kate is doing great! She loves her teachers and is ready to play as soon as we get there. Thanks to all of you who have encouraged us with sweet notes and calls and have prayed for an easy transition. God has given our family a lot of peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! I love Kate! What an adorable picture. I miss all three of you and I can't wait to see you at Scarlett's dedication. Don't worry Maria, I'll keep you updated on the digital age. ;)

Christy N said...

Oh WOW!! She is so beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well.
Love, Christy