Thursday, June 14, 2007

Watching the Game

This past Saturday, Jeff, Kate, and I helped my sister and brother-in-law move into their beautiful new house. When we got home, I left Kate with Jeff so I could take a shower and this is what I found when I came downstairs. Both of them intently watching the US national team take on Trinidad and Tobago in the Gold Cup (soccer for those of you who don't know). They look so much alike in this picture. My friend Heather has the cutest picture on her blog of her son watching the game too. Speaking of Heather and her son Drew, they came over to visit today. This was Kate's second play date with Drew this week. They each enjoy just staring at each other!
Gina the Great also came to visit this past weekend, we had a great visit with her and look forward to seeing her when we visit New York in July.

No comments: