Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Busy Bee


Kate had a busy day today-I woke her up early from her morning nap to take her to school to see Daddy, our wonderful buddies in the social studies department, and my 3rd block International Baccalaureate students. I had promised my students that I would bring her by and since next week is exams, this was my last chance to fulfill that promise. We had lunch with Daddy and the department and then visited my class. I think Kate was a little overwhelmed with seeing those big kids who call her Guadalupe (it's a long story with historical facts involved, so don't ask!) For me, it made me miss teaching those guys even if I have to put up with some of their antics. I wish them all the best as they take their EOC's next week-make me proud! Unfortunately I forgot to bring the camera, so here is a picture of Kate after her adventure into the world of high school-looks like she enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!! I want to Squeeze her!! (havent I already left several messages saying that?) Cant wait to see you girls this weekend. I get to hold her first, and NO ONE gets to take her away from me until I get at least 30 minutes!

Anonymous said...

I miss all 3 of you!!! It feels like I havent seen anyone in forever. I cant wait until sunday to see both my sisters and both my neices! :) Kate has grown sooo much. I love you!

Anonymous said...

yay! we made the blog afterall!! :) SO GLAD we got to see you two!! :) :)