Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!


Jeff, Kate and I went to my parents' church and house for Easter Sunday. We had a wonderful time. We put Kate in the nursery for the first time-she did great! Kate seemed excited about her bunny and Little Mermaid DVD.

Kate also participated in her first Easter egg hunt at my parents house. She mostly spent the time in her Grandma's arms, while Jeff and I had all the fun!

Dad did all the egg hunting for Kate and she, in turn, shared all of her chocolates with him.

Kate was pretty tired from all the day's activities, which was just fine with us. Something tells me next Easter will be very different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love to check in with you three. it is always like getting a warm hug! love, Pat turlington dees

Anonymous said...

YES! my favorite one is when she's like YES, LOOK AT MY TOYS! ahh, that is precious!! :) hope to see you soon! :) :)