Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy One Month Birthday!


Kate turned a month old yesterday. It has gone by so fast! She and her mom have been under the weather this week. Kate has been fighting a cold since last Thursday and Monday I caught the dreaded stomach illness that has been going around. It has been a tough week, but Jeff has done a great job taking care of his girls. A special thank you to Nana Costa, Grandma Matthews, and fun Uncle David for helping us out-I don't know what we would have done without you! More pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO Beautiful! I cant wait to see Kate Saturday....that is if mom doesnt wake her up again :)..... Hope you are feeling better Maria!

Stephen and Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Kate! Maria, it doesn't slow down...she'll be running around and throwing things in the toilet before you know it. I love it!

Heather said...

Wow, Kate has changed so much just in the last couple of weeks since I've seen her. I think she is looking more and more like her mama everyday. Hope you feel better soon.
Love ya,
Heather

Anonymous said...

she's getting big! love your pictures! by the way, i keep trying to find mr. costa at school, but never can. so mr. costa I'M LOOKING FOR YOU! remember who your best babysitter is! let us know if us IB kids can do anything for you! (or even just me) :) so anyway, we love and miss you!! :) :) :)
~elizabeth
p.s. It is quite weird to me to hear people refer to you as "Maria".