Monday, January 15, 2007

Baby Update-Week 37

We are still waiting on Baby Costa's arrival. Her mama can tell she is definitely getting bigger and stronger. I'm a little behind this week, on Wednesday it will actually be 38 weeks-I'll update after that doctor's visit. All her clothes, sheets, blankets, etc. have been washed and folded, diapers have been bought and the nursery is finished. Now we just have to figure out what to pack for the hospital. I have one more week of work left-exam week. Hopefully she will wait until I have all my students' grades submitted before she makes her appearance. That way all the loose ends at work will be done. I said goodbye to my IB (International baccalaureate) students-they took their exams early since they are on a different schedule than the rest of the school. I taught most of them when they were freshmen and had the joy of teaching them again as juniors. They are a great group and I'm going to miss them next semester-they'll have a new teacher to get used to (it is a year long course). Hopefully, they will make me proud. Here are a few nursery pictures for your viewing pleasure!

The dust ruffle and bumper pads haven't been put on the crib yet-hopefully this week!



The pack and play is in our bedroom right now. We are actually going to use a cradle that my sisters and I used when we were born. Dad (Grandpa) has re-painted it and it will soon be put in our house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your nursery. You will have to help me on mine! Love you!

Stephen and Kelly said...

The nursery is beautiful! There will be a beautiful baby to go with it in no time!

Vimal and Tabatha Patel said...

What a pretty room for Miss Kate. I look forward to meeting her soon.

Anonymous said...

the nursery is beautiful! i cant wait to see you and kate! i love you!