Sunday, October 22, 2006

Introducing the Costa Family!

Here is our first attempt at a blog! I'll start with a few pictures of us and our home. We live in Raleigh and both teach at Garner Magnet High School. Jeff also coaches soccer at Cary Academy and with the Triangle Futbol Club. Here we are at my sister's wedding two years ago.

The picture of the house is from almost two years ago when we first moved in-both the front and back yards have new additions. Jeff loves to work on landscaping our yard. The picture of Jeff and I includes my Dad's truck containing 5 cedar trees, two dogwoods, and a few plants that Jeff already has in the ground-we have an instant forest in the right corner of our back yard next to the rose garden we, with help from Jeff's mom, created last spring! And that's just small fraction of the trees and bushes Jeff has planted around our house.

3 comments:

Tripp said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited! All my nagging has finally paid off.
Can't wait to see more pictures.
Love you,
Heather

Stephen and Kelly said...

WhooHoo! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'll warn you...it can become an addictive habit! I can't wait to see pics of the new baby! How 'bout posting some pics of the nursery?

love,
kelly

Anonymous said...

HEY MARIA AND JEFF! I WAS VISITING HEATHER'S BLOG AND I JUST HAD TO VISIT YOURS TOO! YOU ARE SO CUTE WITH THAT LITTLE BELLY TOO! HAVE YOU FOUND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING YET? I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD AND I ENJOYED YOUR PICTURES!
LOVE YOU! DENISE